Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Taking Responsibility for Yourself


Do you know what drives me nuts?  It’s that so many people in this country somehow feel entitled.  Somehow they have this notion that the world owes them a living; poor me, somebody else is responsible for my problems.  I’m not responsible; somebody owes me money.  You know that whole notion that somehow somebody else ought to be responsible for you?  It drives me crazy and it lowers standards in this country.  So what do we do about this?  Well, if you’re a grown-up, decide that you are responsible for your behavior you’re responsible for your actions, your feelings and for your outcomes.  When you’re more responsible you behave more like a grown-up and moreover, you really are setting a much better example for your kids and for people in the community.  So, take more responsibility for yourself.  Do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment